My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A 'sister' site to my original blog

This new blog is being started for those participating in any of the SALs I lead. It is a place for members to come and see any instructions I have given out and for us to post our photos of the results. It is very inspiring to see what each other create. It stimulates us each to new and exciting ideas of our own.

3 Comments:

Blogger Roberta said...

Hi Heidi,

Love the new blog, great idea.

The pin keeps are darling.

Hope to be able to do a SAL one of these days with the group.

With stitches plain and fancy,
Roberta

6:42 PM  
Anonymous http://puertomadrynpuntox.blogspot.com said...

Heidi, now I can do my own pin keep.
Thank you.
Hughs

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Karen Carroll said...

Thank you for doing a "How To" site. Sure needed one. Luv your stitching projects. Karen

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home