My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pinkeep SAL instructions


Here are instructions on how I make a pinkeep. You need the following:

Stitched piece for front of pinkeep

Fabric or stitched piece for back of pinkeep

Matting board

Quilt batting

Craft glue

Thread (you will need DMC thread in a color matching your stitched piece and sewing thread)

Decorative glass head pins (amount needed is based on the size of your own pinkeep)

Cord, ribbon or any trim complimenting your stitched piece
(Please note that if you want to keep it simple for your first pinkeep, use a simple small satin ribbon. Ribbon unlike the cord or trim does not have to be sewn in place.)

1 Comments:

Blogger josette.272@gmail.com said...

merci c est tres beau biz

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home