My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Step Two



Measure your piece with the backstitching. Cut two pieces of matting board to just a bit smaller than where you backstitched. Your matting board whether a square, circle, heart or hexagon shape should all fit just inside the backstitching when the board is cut to shape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home