My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Step Three


Glue the batting which is cut to the same size and shape to the matting board. Allow this to dry. Turn over the matting board and glue a second piece. Both sides of the matting are covered with quilt batting.

(Option for use of aida cloth is to only use batting on the inside of the matting board. The two pieces of batting will them be against each other on the inside of the pinkeep. I find aida cloth works well just as well without batting.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home