My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Step Five



Place the two pieces with the basted or glued sides together. Now start to whipstitch the two pieces together with ‘DMC’ thread. You will only need a single strand and be sure the knot falls between the two layers. Use every other backstitch to catch the whipstitch. (You may wish to use every backstitch which is okay as either way works fine.) If your backing is from fabric you simply whipstitch in the fabric. This stitching will disappear under your cord, trim or ribbon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home