My Photo
Name:
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands

I am a 40-something housewife that loves to make my home a cheerful place for my husband and myself. I love working each day on my handwork and inspiring others to unlock their creative muses. I have a blog where I write about my handwork and one in which I write about the changing seasons and things around my home and garden. Please stop by and visit me. While there, don't forget to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Step Seven





If making a loose bow, simply make a bow with ribbon (s) as desired and pin into place. I placed a glass pin in the top of the bow and use to flat headed regular pins in the bow to secure it. These pins fall in the bow itself and are not visible. Here are photos of the finished pinkeep from the front and back.

Also shown, 'Boo Pumpkin' front and back photo with cord.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Thank you so much for all your hard work in putting these instructions together for us in such a "stitcher friendly" way.
I look forward to making my pinkeep and also to viewing some lovely pinkeep finishes here.
Margaret

3:52 AM  
Blogger εїз BorBoLeTA εїз said...

thakiu for your explications for penkeep, iam working my first penkeep thankiu

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heidi,
Thanks for the pinkeep instructions. I plan to make some Christmas ornaments for my daughter out of some redwork embroidery squares that I have already stitched. Finishing them as pinkeeps will be stunning! Thanks again for all the help.
Cindy in Texas

8:11 AM  
Blogger merche said...

Hola, muchas gracias por el tutorial, esta muy bien, besos,
http://yderepenteunangel.blogspot.com

10:44 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

I've been wanting to make a pinkeep for so long but I didn't know how until I ran across your amazing tutorial. Thank you!

5:50 PM  
Blogger Алёна said...

Great work. I like very much what you make)) Welcome also in my blog about cross stitch)

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home